Since 2002, Good Redden Klosler has been developing its wealth management division with a combination of talent, resources and access to a national network of associates. Our Certified Financial Planners provide you with the service, advice and strategic support required to manage your finances today while planning for your tomorrow.
We believe the key to effective financial planning is the identification and analysis of your current situation and goals. Whatever your financial goals are, Good Redden Klosler can help create a customized plan that works for you.
We create financial plans based on each client’s unique needs. Together, you and your Certified Financial Planner will develop strategies that consider your personal goals and complete financial situation. This proven approach reflects the standards set out by FP Canada™ and will help balance everything you want today with what you’ll need for a prosperous future.
We strongly believe financial planning:
- Is not just about investments.
- Incorporates risk and tax minimization as well as succession planning.
- Requires the coordination of outside resources.
- Creates confidence through understanding.
The Path Process
- Explain Good Redden Klosler’s services and the process of the financial planning
- Outline client and planner responsibilities
- Review the engagement levels
- Uncover your vision and what is important to you
- Complete the gathering survey (outline of your goals, assets, liabilities, income, and expenses)
- Review and sign letter of engagement
- Check accuracy and completeness of information
- Present preliminary assumptions
- Identify obstacles and opportunities
- Ensure the plan is in-line with your desired path
Presentation of Financial Plan
- Present your customized financial plan
- Prioritize your action items
- Establish an appropriate review cycle
- Begin implementing the recommendations
- Coordinate the appropriate financial and legal professionals
Monitoring the Financial Plan
- Schedule updates to ensure progress
5 Critical Branches
Financial Planning Engagements
Engagements include strategies to suit your customized needs, both for individual and business, and are available on a fee-for service basis.
This engagement is for client who are recently retired or are looking to retire and are curious or concerned about whether their income stream will be enough to support their retirement lifestyle. This includes a detailed analysis of projected income sources (RRSP, RIF, Non-Registered Investments, Pensions, OAS, CPP).
This plan is for individuals who are focused on achieving specific financial goals. We provide guidance in the 5 Critical Branches of financial planning. It includes a detailed analysis, observations, recommendations and an action plan to support your present situation and your future.
Tailored to professionals and business owner-managers, this plan is more complex than a Personal Financial Plan. It includes everything outlined in the engagements above and integrates your corporate assets and projects.