Drive Away Hunger
October is Child Abuse Prevention Month and GRK is wearing purple to help raise awareness.
Goals of the Child Abuse Prevention Month Campaign:
- To raise awareness about the role of Children’s Aid Societies in the community
- To provide tools and resources to help citizens identify and report suspected child abuse and neglect
- To reinforce the importance of prevention and early intervention
- To build relationships with community partners to strengthen our collective ability to protect children and youth
- To enhance the network of resources and supports around parents and families
- To mobilize community members at all levels to be mindful of our shared responsibility in protecting children and youth
Break the silence.